Game Review: Brain Age for DS
Game Name: Brain Age
Game Type: Strategy
Released: April 2006
Gives your brain a workout. Inspired by Japanese neurscientist Ryuta Kawashima, it provides a series of mental tests to determine your brain’s age. The better you do, the more you get.
- Lots of fun – so much variety and so many challenges
- Many different levels of difficulty with games like Soduku
- Trials and feats like reading and word games
- Stamp a Date lets you save your place
- Age of my brain – I know I can do better!
- Speaking at the DS – sometimes I have to yell to get it to work
- Searching for different levels – it isn’t intuitive
- “Try again” can be frustrating
Overall Score: 5.0 (5 positives out of 10 possible comments)
Recommendation: This was a gift, so I had to try it and it was fun. But not recommended right after school gets out. Good for mid-summer, when things get boring.